Our products have a lifetime guarantee.
INVOICE FOR GUARANTEE
Save your invoice to check and validate this guarantee.
WE REPLACE OR REPAIR
That product fails due to manufacturing defects during its intended use, we will repair or replace it at our discretion (at no additional cost). The buyer only has to pay shipping costs of the original item.
WE DO NOT REFUND MONEY
The warranty only offers the replacement of the defective item for another item. There are no refunds in cash or reimbursement of labour costs, shipping costs or other expenses.
This limited warranty does not cover labor costs or incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages, such as: physical damage, loss of time, loss of vehicle use, inconvenience, rental of vehicles, towing charges or accommodations resulting from a defect or failure of the piece.
WEARED PRODUCTS DO NOT APPLY TO WARRANTY
Our products, like anything else, will eventually wear out. Therefore, we do not guarantee replacement of products that present wear.
INDISPENDABLE PHOTOGRAPHY AND DESCRIPTION
We will ask you for the images and description of the problem and once we receive it, we will give you our final decision.
US ON RECEIVING THE ITEM WE WILL CONSIDER
- Items returned for warranty service must be clean. Dirty products with dirt, blood or unknown substances may be rejected and returned to the sender, or a cleaning fee of $ 40 will be charged.
- They must include a note explaining the problem with their article. And present the areas of concern marked with adhesive tape.
- The product returned as defective will be received and reviewed by us. If it is not considered defective, it will be returned to the customer or discarded by us if it does not wish it to be resent.
- The warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the part, and to the vehicle for which it appears in our catalog and in which the part must be originally installed.
- Replacement under warranty does not extend the term. The guarantees begin with the delivery of the original article.
MUST BE INSTALLED BY PROFESSIONAL
The installation of the item must be done by a certified technician of the A / C system so that its warranty is valid.
You must send a work order / invoice for the work performed by a certified technician of the A / C system on your vehicle so that your warranty is valid.
You must present receipts for all purchased parts and materials for your warranty to be valid. Written receipts are not acceptable.